The DIVIDERS BOTTOM ROLLED ROOM DIVIDER is a system that can be mounted under a header, mounted to a ceiling or mounted using the DIVIDERS Aluminum Beam System. This versatile system offers the ability to divide rooms or create new spaces without the use of existing walls. This Divider System is the perfect solution for aesthetically maximizing open spaces.
- MADE IN AMERICA
- 2-3 week lead time to jobsites
- Frame finishes: SATIN ALUMINUM, JAVA, WHITE and BLACK
- Glass options: MIRROR, LAMINATE, and BACK PAINTED GLASS
- 3mm minimum glass thickness
- 6mm maximum glass thickness
- Available in single, double, triple, and quad panel systems
- Standard or ADA compliant track systems
- 2" x4", 2" x 6", 4" x 4", 4" x 6", 6" x 6" horizontal and vertical aluminum beams available
- Concealed bottom rollers adjust to accommodate out of square openings
- Simple to install
- Latches and pulls for privacy and passage applications
- Complies with ADA standards for push/pull force
- 200 lbs. maximum panel weight
- Panel Configurations
1 Panel - maximum F/O 50 sq. ft.
2 Panel - maximum F/O 100 sq. ft.
3 Panel - maximum F/O 150 sq. ft.
4 Panel - maximum F/O 200 sq. ft.