The DIVIDERS SLIDING CLOSET DOOR combines the functionality of a standard closet door with the aesthetics of a contemporary wardrobe door. This system can be mounted under a header or to a ceiling. Concealed bottom rollers adjust to accommodate out of square openings. This quality closet door system uses ball bearing twin wheel top guides for smooth operation and ball bearing bottom rollers with internal gears that provide a maximum height adjustment of 7/8".
- MADE IN AMERICA
- 2-3 week lead time to jobsites
- Frame finishes: SATIN ALUMINUM, JAVA, WHITE and BLACK
- Glass options: MIRROR, LAMINATE, and BACK PAINTED GLASS
- 3mm minimum glass thickness
- 6mm maximum glass thickness
- Available in single, double, triple, and quad panel systems
- Standard or ADA compliant track systems
- Concealed bottom rollers adjust to accommodate out of square openings
- Simple to install
- Latches and pulls for privacy and passage applications
- Complies with ADA standards for push/pull force
- 200 lbs. maximum panel weight
- Panel Configurations
1 Panel - maximum F/O 50 sq. ft.
2 Panel - maximum F/O 100 sq. ft.
3 Panel - maximum F/O 150 sq. ft.
4 Panel - maximum F/O 200 sq. ft.